Friday, 27 July 2012

Notes to Strangers

Inspired by many different DIY projects that I found online (specificaly this brilliant blog post titled Love Notes for Strangers), I decided that I should go around good old Montreal leaving around little notes.
I made three different kinds of notes:
  1. Being the Inspirational/Classic notes which contain things that go along the lines of "You're beautiful" and "Don't forget to be happy" and "I challenge you to make 10 people laugh."
  2.  Being the Nerdfighteria related notes. Here you can find a lot of "DFTBA's" and "Thank you for Decreasing Worldsuck's". Each one has a link to the Vlogbrothers channel and is mainly to introduce more people to nerdfighters and to bring a smile to the face of actual nerdfighters.
  3. Also being Nerdfighter notes; these however all have to do with John's books and I will be adding them to his books next time I go to Indigo.
 On most of them I wrote in English, but I live in Quebec so I wrote a couple French one's as well. They all have a link to this blog so I would ask that if you find one to please email me Seenityet@hotmail.com with a picture of either just the note or you with the note. I'll be sure to include it in my next post.

That's it! Find my note, send me a pic, become part of my blog :D

Just another project from me
-Kimzy

No comments:

Post a Comment